Introducing Hudson Cutting Solutions PLANAR engineered cutting pads. Manufactured in Germany using a process specifically designed to relieve the stresses which cause bowing in extruded cutting pads. Hudson’s cutting pads are manufactured to increase the life of your cutting dies by maintaining planar surfaces throughout the life of the pad.
Hardness is more than skin deep – as a matter of fact it goes all the way through – which means they can be re-surfaced, greatly extending the life of the pad. PLANAR cutting pads – an engineered solution for more efficient and cost effective die cutting.
Download a brochure, for more information about these PLANAR engineered pads, including some helpful maintenance tips.
Ready to order? Contact us to get the right cutting pads for your die cutting machines.
Ultimate Product Quality
- Highest quality available
- High impact strength
- Constant and consistent hardness throughout
- Stress relieved to resist bowing
- Long service life
- No chipping or crumbling
- Increases die life
- Guaranteed to perform
- Dedicated staff serving your needs
- Quick response to orders
- Large inventory for immediate shipping
- Technical support
- Different Shore D hardness options to meet your cutting needs
Reliability, Service & Features
- Pads can be cut to custom sizes
- Pad planing service
- Quality mounting of pads to Finnish Birch if required
- Different thicknesses available
- Composition rubber and conductive pads also available
- Double sided tape available
Contact Us to Place Your Order
Are you ready to order? Need to speak with a salesperson? Let us know what you need and someone will be in touch with you soon.
For more immediate service, give us a call at 1-603-570-4090.