FORTUNA SPLITTING MACHINES
Splitting machines accurately split material to thinner dimensions and can split a thick material into many thinner pieces. These specialized machines are commonly used by the automotive, rubber, plastic and leather goods industries and are predominantly featured in laboratories for rubber and plastic industries. Splitting machines function within ultra-fine tolerances and are used internationally wherever highly precise separation of materials is necessary.
Hudson Cutting Solution’s line of Fortuna Splitting Machines simplify the task of providing test samples to meet scientific standards and accuracy and yield reproducible results. For research and development of new materials, quality testing and inspecting, or investigating complaints, splitting machines are the obvious choice to ensure quality, accuracy and efficiency.
Valid to International Standards
Potential Uses & Laboratory Applications
- Automotive & Aerospace industries: Material analyses of gaskets, seals, acoustic and thermal insulating materials, profiled parts, drive belts, leather seating, armrests, fascia panels
- Textile floor covering manufacturing: Methods for determination of mass (to ISO 8543) and determination of thickness of pile above the substrate (to ISO 1766)
- Cable manufacturing: Layer analyses of cable covers and insulations to ensure they meet specifications
- Water hoses: Layer analyses for specification fulfillment
- Tire manufacture: Layer analyses of steel-corded or cross-ply tires for specification fulfillment
- High pressure hoses, brake hoses
- Rubber and plastics industries: Conveyor belts, high pressure hoses and brake hoses
- Reclaimed rubber
Learn More About Our Splitting Machines
The Fortuna AB 320 G is a precision bandknife splitting machine used in the rubber, plastics, cable and textile floor covering industries as a production laboratory machine.
The Fortuna AN 400 is a precise bandknife splitting machine for the leather goods industry, for similar materials in the shoe industries and for interior equipment in the automotive industry. This machine is also suitable for pattern skiving.
The Fortuna AN 400 E is a precise bandknife splitting machine for the leather goods industry, for similar materials in the shoe industries and for interior equipment in the automotive industry. This model includes a presser bar and digital thickness gauge.
The Fortuna NAF470G is a precision bandknife splitting machine used in the rubber and plastics industries as a production and laboratory machine. The G-series features an LCD display that shows the set distance between the bottom feed roll and the cutting edge of the bandknife.
The Fortuna NAF470-470E is a precise bandknife splitting machine for the preparation of leather and similar materials in the shoe and leather goods industries as well as for interior equipment in the automotive industry. This machine is also suitable for pattern skiving.
The Fortuna SPA-750-G is a next-generation high precision bandknife splitting machine with a simple visual user interface. It offers direct access to all functions and is ideal as a production machine in the rubber and plastics industries.
The Fortuna SPA-750-H is a precision bandknife splitting machine with program memory in the control unit capable of storing up to 100 splitting programs. The machine features a working width of 750mm and the position of the lower feed roll is indicated on the display.