Fortuna AB 320 G
Bandknife Splitting Machine
The Fortuna AB 320 G is a precision bandknife splitting machine used in the rubber, plastics, cable and textile floor covering industries as a production laboratory machine.
The AB 320 G is precision-made and ergonomically designed to ensure minimum fatigue, rapid operation and accurate, consistent performance.
As a special feature, machines in the G-Series have a display indicating the distance between the bottom feed roll and the cutting edge of the bandknife. This feature ensures the desired cut is achieved the first time.
LCD Display Shows:
- Upper splitting thickness
- Lower scrap thickness
- Feed drive (m/min)
- Digital dial gauge (0.00mm)
Features & Benefits
- LCD display of splitting thickness, scrap thickness, and a permanent display of key machine management features
- Includes a thickness measuring device
- Standard version has a material thickness clearance of 8mm (optional 20mm)
- Self-adjusting bandknife ensures constant consistent knife position which can be checked with the integrated magnifying glass
- For splitting up to 10mm, the display shows 0.06mm steps. Exceeding 10mm, steps of 0.10 are displayed.
Contact a Sales Rep
Are you ready to add this splitter to your production floor? Would you like more information on the specifications of the Fortuna AB 320 G Bandknife Splitting Machine? If so, reach out to our Sales Team. One of our knowledgeable staff will be happy to answer your questions and provide you with a quote. We look forward to helping you reach your production goals!
As always, feel free to give us a call at 603-570-4090.
More Splitting Machines Available
If the Fortuna AB 320 G Bandknife Splitting Machine is not the right fit for your manufacturing needs, we carry a full line of industrial machines that will solve most all commercial splitting needs. Come explore what Hudson Cutting Solutions can provide for your company.